Conveniently located at University Place in beautiful Chapel Hill, North Carolina since 1973, The Frame & Print Shop (formerly The Print Shop) is the Triangle’s destination for custom framing, dry-mounting, fine art prints, locally made art, greeting cards, and more. Owners Bob and Becky Woodruff bought the business in 2015 and are committed to continuing our long-standing tradition of superb craftsmanship and local flavor. After 47 years in business, we now have spruced up the store to better help you with your custom framing orders. We hope that you stop by to see us and see what’s new!
- Expert Craftsmanship: We understand how precious your piece is to you and love to hear the story behind each piece. All of our work is done on-site by seasoned professionals who handle each piece with the utmost care.
- Impressive Selection: The Frame and Print Shop offers an impressive selection of custom frame mouldings from the finest manufacturers around. We have a comprehensive style range from contemporary to traditional, with everything in between. We carry a huge selection of fabric mats such as linen, suede, raw silk, and rag mats to suit every piece.
- Archival materials: We offer only the highest quality materials like acid-free mats and UV-protective glass to preserve the integrity of each framed piece for years to come.
- Competitive Prices: There’s no need to clip coupons and wait for a sale when our everyday prices are so good!
- Art Print Gallery: We have hundreds of fine art prints in stock, with new items arriving all the time. Our focus on representing local artists means that our print selection is diverse and unique to our area, offering works you will not find anywhere else. We welcome visitors to browse through our expansive selection to find the perfect print to adorn the walls of your home or office.